Watch the video on Humidity from BrainPOP.com (link)
Write the questions and answers into your notebook:
- What is humidity?
- What is the relationship between temperature and humidity?
- Why does warmer air hold more water vapor?
- What is relative humidity?
- What is dew point?
Watch the following video (link). Write the questions into your notebook and answer in complete sentences or by using diagrams.
- Why does fog form?
- What is the dew point?
- When can you see dew on the grass?
- At what temperature did water droplets form on the container in the video?
- Define the term condensation.
Watch the following video on atmospheric pressure (link). Write the questions into your notebook and answer either in complete sentences or by using drawings or charts.
- What happened when the balloon was placed on top of the jar with the burning paper?
- Why can’t you pull the balloon out of the jar?
- How did he get the balloon out of the jar? Why did that work?
Using the graph below, create 5 statements. The Low Temperature is the Low for the entire day, the Humidity and Dew Point were recorded together each day.