Watch the video on Humidity from BrainPOP.com (link)
Write the questions and answers into your notebook:
- What is humidity?
- What is the relationship between temperature and humidity?
- Why does warmer air hold more water vapor?
- What is relative humidity?
- What is dew point?
Watch the following video (link) (this link is no longer on YouTube). Write the questions into your notebook and answer in complete sentences or by using diagrams.
- Why does fog form?
- What is the dew point?
- When can you see dew on the grass?
- At what temperature did water droplets form on the container in the video?
- Define the term condensation.
Watch the following video on atmospheric pressure (link). Write the questions into your notebook and answer either in complete sentences or by using drawings or charts.
- What happened when the balloon was placed on top of the jar with the burning paper?
- Why can’t you pull the balloon out of the jar?
- How did he get the balloon out of the jar? Why did that work?
Using the graph below, create 5 statements. The Low Temperature is the Low for the entire day, the Humidity and Dew Point were recorded together each day.