Task 11: Adopt A City – Layers of the Atmosphere
- Record today’s Weather, yesterday’s Hi/Lo/Precipitation, & Astronomy Data (link) (excel).
- On your mini-map (pdf) record the following:
- Use the resources below to learn about the layers of the atmosphere and complete your notes (pdf).
- Once you have completed your notes (pdf):
- Complete the illustration by adding an object to each layer and color each layer lightly.
- Add the miles to each layer.
- Can you add the Ozone Layer and the Ionosphere to your diagram?
Adopt a City Unit (link)